Those who are planning to become a teacher abroad through the Teacher Plus program can develop and refine their teaching skills, in order to create interactive classes and to adapt to various student levels by signing up for a TEFL course (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). A TEFL certificate is also one of the recognised documents often required to apply for a Z type working visa, which is necessary to be able to teach in China. We kindly advise our teachers to sign up for a 120-hour course, which can be taken online or offline.
Why take an (online) TEFL course?
- A comprehensive TEFL course boosts your confidence and makes your first teaching experience less stressful.
- It prepares you and gives you the necessary building blocks to take on a TEFL job abroad.
- An internationally recognised TEFL certificate increases your chances of finding a job abroad.
- Your earning potential increases by completing the industry standard of 120-hour TEFL training or more.
- It is important to take your TEFL course with an internationally recognised and accredited provider.
We are collaborating with a TEFL course provider which our previous participants found to be very pleasant. After applying for our Teacher Plus program, you will receive a substantial discount for the 120-hour course.